Hiking TraIl nearby Serres de Pàndols-Cavalls natural area, in España and Gandesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandesa
, with a population of 2,957 persons, at a distance of 0.401 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.057 kilometers.
- Min height: 369 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 664 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 523 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.642 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.786 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.448.