Hiking TraIl nearby Corredor del Río Guadalupejo natural area, in España and Cañamero population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalupe
, with a population of 2,252 persons, at a distance of 9.463 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cañamero
(1,626 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.003 kilometers.
- Min height: 522 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 821 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 642 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.128 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.655 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.154.