Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Castril natural area, in España and La Iruela population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 4.145 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Iruela
(1,824 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.280 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,362 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,588 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,528 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.019 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.928.