Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 9.713 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.272 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,297 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,043 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,683 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.924 %.
- Average slope downhill: -32.864 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.323.