Hiking TraIl nearby Peña de Castril natural area, in España and Quesada population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 12.824 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Quesada
(5,987 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.281 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,798 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,978 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,868 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 31.456 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.399 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.538.