Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and City Center population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 1.590 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is City Center
(149,718 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.008 kilometers.
- Min height: 606 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 665 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 644 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.177 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.048 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.550.