Hiking TraIl nearby Conreria-Sant Mateu-Céllecs, la natural area, in España and Premià de Mar population.
The largest locality in the area is Premià de Mar
, with a population of 27,399 persons, at a distance of 0.861 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.554 kilometers.
- Min height: 31 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 468 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 287 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.447 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.287 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.108.