Hiking TraIl nearby Conreria-Sant Mateu-Céllecs, la natural area, in España and Teià population.
The largest locality in the area is Premià de Mar
, with a population of 27,399 persons, at a distance of 2.770 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Teià
(5,805 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.934 kilometers.
- Min height: 137 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 484 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 304 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.788 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.473 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 52.285.