Hiking TraIl nearby Maro-Cerro Gordo Cliffs natural area, in España and Lentegí population.
The largest locality in the area is La Herradura
, with a population of 4,248 persons, at a distance of 17.283 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lentegí
(330 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.488 kilometers.
- Min height: 794 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,316 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,135 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.771 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.767 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 60.308.