Hiking TraIl nearby Parameras de Pozondón natural area, in España and Pozondón population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa Eulalia
, with a population of 1,158 persons, at a distance of 14.506 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pozondón
(100 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.687 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,199 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,415 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,320 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.011 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.679 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.617.