Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras Almagrera, de Los Pinos y El Aguilon natural area, in España and Pulpí population.
The largest locality in the area is Águilas
, with a population of 34,533 persons, at a distance of 14.365 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pulpí
(7,434 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.982 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 61 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 15 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.618 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.182 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.195.