Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Cástaras population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpujarra Granadina
, with a population of 24,558 persons, at a distance of 7.357 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cástaras
(238 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.465 kilometers.
- Min height: 866 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,393 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,033 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.755 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.230 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.896.