Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Cástaras population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpujarra Granadina
, with a population of 24,558 persons, at a distance of 6.046 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cástaras
(238 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.594 kilometers.
- Min height: 832 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,462 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,135 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.255 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.434 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.264.