Hiking TraIl nearby Cap de Creus natural area, in España and Cadaqués population.
The largest locality in the area is Roses
, with a population of 20,197 persons, at a distance of 10.939 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cadaqués
(2,894 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.301 kilometers.
- Min height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 71 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 30 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.693 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.040 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.520.