Hiking TraIl nearby Nuquí population.
The largest locality in the area is Quibdó
, with a population of 75,104 persons, at a distance of 92.239 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Nuquí
(2,741 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.397 kilometers.
- Min height: 4 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 99 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 38 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.546 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.813 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.795.