Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 32.112 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.253 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,015 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,496 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,237 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.883 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.080 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.091.