Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 0.466 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.451 kilometers.
- Min height: 155 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 261 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 192 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.061 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.562 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.633.