Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pinar de Chamartín population.
The largest locality in the area is Ciudad Lineal
, with a population of 228,171 persons, at a distance of 3.454 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pinar de Chamartín
(30,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.426 kilometers.
- Min height: 680 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 760 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 726 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.994 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.381 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.686.