Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva Rosa natural area, in España and Ribadesella population.
The largest locality in the area is Piloña
, with a population of 8,389 persons, at a distance of 28.625 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ribadesella
(6,245 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.760 kilometers.
- Min height: 6 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 110 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 62 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.643 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.475 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.982.