Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Passy
, with a population of 11,613 persons, at a distance of 16.879 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.253 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,948 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,286 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,114 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.212 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.330 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.540.