Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Pas natural area, in España and Vega de Pas population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 15.728 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vega de Pas
(947 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.095 kilometers.
- Min height: 386 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,212 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 784 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.429 %.
- Average slope downhill: -28.630 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.561.