Hiking TraIl nearby Río Támega natural area, in España and Laza population.
The largest locality in the area is Verín
, with a population of 14,391 persons, at a distance of 17.345 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Laza
(1,771 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.564 kilometers.
- Min height: 721 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 896 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 797 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.964 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.206 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.060.