Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 27.230 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.526 kilometers.
- Min height: 682 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,704 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,131 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.400 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.689 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 100.123.