Hiking TraIl nearby Río Verde natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 6.206 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.782 kilometers.
- Min height: 16 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 260 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 158 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.284 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.952 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.644.