Hiking TraIl nearby Dehesa de Abajo natural area, in España and La Puebla del Río population.
The largest locality in the area is Coria del Río
, with a population of 28,100 persons, at a distance of 12.804 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Puebla del Río
(12,143 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.740 kilometers.
- Min height: 10 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 36 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.984 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.852 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.465.