Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva Cerdaña natural area, in España and Pina de Montalgrao population.
The largest locality in the area is Montán
, with a population of 332 persons, at a distance of 9.885 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pina de Montalgrao
(146 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 34.410 kilometers.
- Min height: 883 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,376 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,112 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.986 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.468 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.572.