Hiking TraIl nearby Szczawnica population.
The largest locality in the area is Stará Ľubovňa
, with a population of 16,000 persons, at a distance of 16.941 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Szczawnica
(6,032 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.417 kilometers.
- Min height: 432 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,000 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 651 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.224 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.209 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.915.