Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 6.639 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.851 kilometers.
- Min height: 658 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,042 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,191 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.401 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.791 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.761.