Hiking TraIl nearby Las Palomas natural area, in Estados Unidos and Guadalupe population.
The largest locality in the area is Monterrey
, with a population of 1,122,874 persons, at a distance of 7.410 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadalupe
(724,921 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.631 kilometers.
- Min height: 579 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,612 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,193 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 37.396 %.
- Average slope downhill: -35.053 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 112.028.