Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva de las Yeseras natural area, in España and Beniel population.
The largest locality in the area is Orihuela
, with a population of 86,164 persons, at a distance of 6.059 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Beniel
(10,933 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.060 kilometers.
- Min height: 46 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 572 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 302 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -28.042 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 57.113.