Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 13.220 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.054 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,415 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,004 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,724 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 32.988 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.952 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 64.359.