Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra De Guadarrama natural area, in España and Lozoya population.
The largest locality in the area is Rascafría
, with a population of 1,588 persons, at a distance of 11.711 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lozoya
(568 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.763 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,781 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,204 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,040 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.313 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.241 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.794.