Hiking TraIl nearby Picos De Europa En Castillay y León natural area, in España and Reyero population.
The largest locality in the area is Boñar
, with a population of 2,299 persons, at a distance of 14.897 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Reyero
(141 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.146 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,093 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,572 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,322 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.571 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.614 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.019.