Hiking TraIl nearby Peña Ubiña natural area, in España and Bárzana population.
The largest locality in the area is Mieres
, with a population of 44,070 persons, at a distance of 23.485 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bárzana
(1,480 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.135 kilometers.
- Min height: 927 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,170 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,551 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.710 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.821 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 97.023.