Hiking TraIl nearby Acantilados de Maro-Cerro Gordo natural area, in España and Nerja population.
The largest locality in the area is Nerja
, with a population of 21,811 persons, at a distance of 4.526 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.683 kilometers.
- Min height: 342 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,435 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 857 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.936 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.546 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 81.133.