Hiking TraIl nearby Pointe de Perharidy natural area, in Francia and Cléder population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Pol-de-Léon
, with a population of 7,627 persons, at a distance of 9.873 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cléder
(3,837 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.873 kilometers.
- Min height: 42 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 45 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 44 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.477 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.364 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.044.