Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Carreu-Sant Corneli natural area, in España and Tremp population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 12.853 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.646 kilometers.
- Min height: 831 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,374 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,100 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.649 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.029 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.455.