Hiking TraIl nearby Seia population.
The largest locality in the area is Covilhã
, with a population of 17,610 persons, at a distance of 24.612 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Seia
(7,082 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.449 kilometers.
- Min height: 531 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,697 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 946 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.401 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.051 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 93.560.