Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and San Cebrián de Mudá population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera de Pisuerga
, with a population of 2,699 persons, at a distance of 13.076 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Cebrián de Mudá
(184 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.985 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,175 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,135 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,533 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.759 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.170 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 46.492.