Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 1.417 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.035 kilometers.
- Min height: 703 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,593 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,235 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.043 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.843 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.705.