Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Peñalsordo population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 15.416 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peñalsordo
(1,379 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.755 kilometers.
- Min height: 416 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 612 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 509 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.326 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.869 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.806.