Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Peñalsordo population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 15.677 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peñalsordo
(1,379 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.193 kilometers.
- Min height: 402 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 533 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 458 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.296 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.316 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.352.