Hiking TraIl nearby Peñaescabia natural area, in España and Torás population.
The largest locality in the area is Jérica
, with a population of 1,542 persons, at a distance of 15.648 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torás
(280 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.947 kilometers.
- Min height: 845 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,326 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,043 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.262 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.686 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.535.