Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Trevélez population.
The largest locality in the area is Cádiar
, with a population of 1,511 persons, at a distance of 10.355 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Trevélez
(839 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.822 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,436 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,865 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,283 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.677 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.543 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 115.722.