Hiking TraIl nearby Tinença de Benifassá natural area, in España and Rosell population.
The largest locality in the area is Traiguera
, with a population of 1,531 persons, at a distance of 16.820 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Rosell
(1,304 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.178 kilometers.
- Min height: 951 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 994 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 972 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.488 %.
- Average slope downhill: -50.266 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.446.