Hiking TraIl nearby Peña Ubiña natural area, in España and Sena de Luna population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Lena
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 21.835 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sena de Luna
(436 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.248 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,211 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,385 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,778 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.230 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.825 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 69.079.