Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Puebla de Lillo population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 14.682 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puebla de Lillo
(673 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.772 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,626 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,016 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,799 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.780 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.598 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.339.