Hiking TraIl nearby Fuentes Carrionas Y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina natural area, in España and Castrejón de la Peña population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera de Pisuerga
, with a population of 2,699 persons, at a distance of 11.994 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castrejón de la Peña
(564 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.207 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,174 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,842 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,456 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 29.843 %.
- Average slope downhill: -33.310 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.824.