Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 0.961 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.037 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,094 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,586 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,336 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.982 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.406 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.933.