Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra del Cordel y Cabeceras del Nansa y del Saja natural area, in España and Brañosera population.
The largest locality in the area is Reinosa
, with a population of 10,307 persons, at a distance of 21.374 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Brañosera
(269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.914 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,720 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,122 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,989 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 28.041 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.035 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.911.